- Go to Settings -> Business Settings -> Reward Points Settings.
- Click on Enable Reward Point and it will get enabled.
Reward points settings is divided into 2 parts:
- Earning Points Settings
- Redeem points settings
- Reward points display name: This is display or label name for reward points. Some people like to keep it as reward points or reward coins etc. Only used for displaying label.
- Amount spent for unit point: Meaning how much the customer spent to get one reward points.
If you set it as 10, then for every $10 spent by customer they will get one reward points.
If the customer purchases for $1000 then they will get 100 reward points.
- Minimum order total to earn reward: The minimum amount the customer should spent to get reward points.
If you set it as 100 then customer will get reward points only if there invoice total is greater or equal to 100. If invoice total is 99 then they won’t get any reward points.
You can set it as minimum 1.
- Maximum points per order: Maximum reward points customer can earn in one invoice. Leave it empty if you don’t want any such restrictions.
- Redeem amount per unit point: It indicates the redeem amount per point.
For example: If 1 point is $1 the enter the value as 1. If 2 points is $1 then enter the value as 0.50.
- Minimum order total to redeem point: Minimum order total for which customer can redeem points.
- Minimum redeem point per order: Minimum redeem points that can be used per invoice. Leave it blank if you don’t need this restriction.
- Maximum redeem point per order: Maximum points that can be used in one order. Leave it blank if you don’t need this restriction.
- Redeem point expiry period: Expiry period for points earned by customer. You can set it in months or year. Expired points will get deducted from customer account automatically after this period.
To display customers remaining reward point in invoice you can choose the option in invoice layout to display it.